Dear Anderson Family & Cosmetic Dentistry patients,
Our office has implemented some new changes to keep our patients and staff safe.
- Our office will be contacting you a few days prior to your appointment to be asking pre-screening questions.
- We ask that only the patient comes into the office. If you are under the age of 18 and need to be accompanied by a guardian, we ask for only one guardian to come with you.
- We ask that you please wear a mask when entering the building.
- Your temperature will be taken upon entering the building and we ask that you sanitize your hands immediately upon entry.
- Clear plastic screens (sneeze guards) have been installed at the front desk to minimize exposure to airborne pathogens.
- Medical-grade high efficiency particulate arrestance (HEPA) air purifies have been installed in the office to help improve the air quality in the area for all patient, family members, and staff.
- Our doctor and staff will be wearing all of the recommended personal protective equipment (PPE)
Thank you for being part of our family dental practice. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Anderson Family Dental Team
Anderson Family And Cosmetic Dentistry, Holland Michigan
Thank you for voting Dr. Tom Anderson and Becky, RDH Best of the Best 2019!
Anderson Family and Cosmetic Dentistry; The thought behind the name is that Family comes first.
Our practice philosophy is patient centered, where they are treated with respect at all times. We decided to become dentists to help patients. We wanted to help them be healthy and confident with their smile. As we have discovered, the oral environment affects so many areas of our health and vice –versa so many other areas of health are visible in our mouth. Dentistry is such an exciting area to be.
We want to treat our patients with the least invasive procedure that will enable them to maintain the healthiest teeth for the longest duration while respecting their functional, financial and cosmetic needs/wants. We want to strive to continue our education and use cutting edge technology to achieve these goals.
Our Practice will have an environment that empowers our staff to be the best they can in order for them to be confident in their job to help our patients as well as have satisfaction in a job well done. We want to promote camaraderie and a team approach at work so that our patients are treated at the highest level possible and the team achieves satisfaction in their work.
In the end we are a business that provides a service and we want to be successful. We want to treat our patients with the best care possible at an outstanding facility while being conscious of the bottom line.
It is our vision to be the best dental practice in Holland, Michigan. We will achieve this by exceeding our patient’s expectations in
every way possible. We will provide the best quality dental care available and customize it to each patients’ needs. We will build relationships and give our patients the best customer service possible. We will collaborate with specialists when needed in order for optimal results to be obtained. We will communicate effectively with one another, with our patients and with our specialists.
We will maintain a facility which has modern technology and provide treatment in a comfortable and caring environment. We will strive to improve the dental health of our entire community, not just our current patients. This will be achieved by being involved in outreach programs and volunteerism.
Not only are we leading dentists in Holland, we are a full-service practice providing for all of your dental needs.
Our services include:
- General Dentistry
- Teeth Whitening
- Preventive Care
- Periodontal Exams
Should you ever need additional information about our practice, we are always available to answer your questions. Let us care for your entire family! We look forward to meeting you.